Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brotherhood English Air Date

Just announced today FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD Will be airing on Adult Swim this 2-13-2010 (almost 8 days from now!)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-02-04/adult-swim-to-debut-fullmetal-alchemist/brotherhood


This was a huge shock for me. I'd been under the impression that Brotherhood wouldn't be released until Late April/Early May and that it would only be on DVD. But to my extreme surprise, it airs in 9 days. NINE days.

It's scheduled to run it's "first" season which, according to the link, puts the last Episode at 26. Which, for Brotherhood fans, is pretty famous and adored. So, set your Tivo's/Dvr's and get ready because in 10 days we start a 26 week journey.

(seriously I was having spaz attacks when I read this)
-Deet

No comments:

Post a Comment